Welcome to Potato Europe 2021
Potato Europe is an international event exclusively dedicated to the entire chain of potatoes. The event takes place each year in one of the event’s four partner countries: Germany, Belgium, France, the Netherlands.
The next edition will be held from 1-2 September at the location of Wageningen University & Research (WUR), Field crops in Lelystad, The Netherlands. This new location for PotatoEurope is located in the province of Flevoland, which is the heart of one of Netherlands’ most important potato production areas and very closely located to Emmeloord; the World Potato City!
Enterprise Europe Network NL will organise in cooperation with DLG a two day b2b matchmaking event. This matchmaking event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from al over the world working in the potato supply chain. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. Meetings will take place in a dedicated area in hall G and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
- Lear about new trends and technologies during the conference program, field trials and machinery demonstrations
- Find new international business partners via pre-planned and onsite one-to-one business meetings
- Find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event